Thursday, October 6, 2016

Last rays of Summer

A change in seasons....

Fall is here and summer gone.  Oh how I already miss summer.  Inspiration hits....


I CAUGHT THE LAST RAYS OF SUMMER!!!!!!



I had bought these polishes a while ago and never used them.  Well let me just say they were perfect together, it truly is like looking at a sunset in the summer.  All the polishes I used were from the essence gel line.

Wild White Ways
Play with my Mint
Indian Summer
va-va-voom

Wow I feel a little violated with the names of polishes nowadays.   When I was done with the gradient, I stamped on a starfish on the ring finger, even though it is hardly visible it is there.  I stamped a silhouette of birds on the middle finger, and palm trees on the thumb.  All of my plates used today are from Aliexpress.

Well I hope this reminds you of summer too.  Well until next time...

Have a great day and happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment