Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Nail Mail

NAIL MAIL!!!!!


Ahhhh!! so excited, my parcel finally came in, have been waiting for a month for delivery.  Today the mail lady came with my stuff super excited to try it all.

I ordered the UNT peel-off base coat, and it came with a free matte nail polish.




It came in really weird wrap, I have never seen bubble wrap like this.  I told the kids that I got a parcel and they got super excited because they always steal the bubble wrap.  Who doesn't love popping the bubble wrap?  They were so disappointed when I showed them the wrap it was in.  Totally isn't bubble wrap by the way.



Weird right??

Anyway I couldn't wait and jumped right in with swatches.  First of all I'm not sure how the peel-off basecoat is going to peel given all the damage to my nails but I tried anyway.  I had to use two coats of base just to cover the nail because of dents and scratches.  I did two coats of the blue which has no name just a number.  I did Sally Hansen Ice Queen for the accent nail. 

I bought the Ice Queen when I ordered the base coat, but never tried it, I generally hate glitter becuase of the difficulty of taking it off.  I will keep you guys posted as I take off the polish.  Cross your fingers and hope it works for me the same way I've seen online.



That is the final product of tonight's swatches.  There is no topcoat on the blue just to show how well it covered.  It was very easy to apply as well.  There is top coat on the glitter just to smooth out the surface.

Well that's all for tonight, I have done wayyyy to much walking today so I'm off to relax as always Have a great day and happy painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment