Saturday, September 24, 2016

Enchanted Forest

Hello Everyone,

Been a long time but I finally found the time to update everything with new artwork.  I hope you like it.


I was first inspired for this one when I saw Cassis P do it.  Hers is much better of course, but I fell in love with it instantly.  I then did my own recreation.  If you would like to see the original artwork, click the link.

Eerie Moments by Cassis P




The polishes used are Babe Blue, I-Rush Luck, both from Sally Hansen and then Mundo de Unas stamping polish in cream.


The base color is Babe Blue - two coats.


First layer of stamping - the full leaf pattern on this plate. Stamped with I-Rush Luck.  Stamp on all the nails.


Next with MdU cream, stamp the deer on the middle finger, and the squirrel on the ring finger.


Finally with cream again, stamp the butterflies on the index and pinky fingers.

Last but not least, topcoat with your fave top and your done. 


To watch the video tutorial click the link below:
Enchanted Forest

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and as always have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment