Saturday, September 24, 2016

Pink Sponge Gradient with Double Stamping

Hey Ladies!!!!

I'm back with another nail art.  This one came about because I couldn't decide what colors I wanted.  I love pink so I thought I would think of something to use with the pink.  Then I wanted to try my hand at the double stamping overtop of one another to create a shadow.  I'm sad to say it was difficult for me and did not work the way I wanted it to.  (Most likely because I have no sense of direction, so naturally I had issues lining up the stamps properly.)

All just part of life for me. LOL.  Well I'm sure you are sick of listening to me ramble on, so lets get right to it.

Pink Sponge Gradient with Double Stamping!!



The polishes I used are I Pink I Can, Silver from bare elements, Rock My World from essence, Wild White Ways also by essence. and your fave topcoat.  Stamping polishes from MdU in cream and black.


 Base coat is just white.


So I used the sponge technique to sponge pink, silver, and grey onto my nails, this is what I got, didn't like it all that much, but hey everything always looks better in person.


Next I stamped the maze pattern in the top left of the plate, first in MdU cream and then again in MdU black.


Ta Da!!! Just topcoat and your done!!!


To watch the video tutorial click the link below:
Pink Sponge Gradient

Hope you liked what you saw, and as always Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment