Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Stupidity!!!

Stupidity Gone Crazy...


I saw on YouTube before summer started about hard gels and the like.  Thought hey I have to try that, it looks like fun.  It was fun, so I tried it on myself.  Wasn't too bad, I did my two week fill, still all good.  When it was time to take it off and do it all over again, well I thought it was going well until it wasn't.

When filing it off I took to many layers off my natural nails.  I know right!! Stupid move.  I then went back to normal polish for a while just to see if that would help.  Well here we are and I decided I wanted to try my hand again.  Will I never learn.  Same thing all over again, except this time I have giant chunks out of my nail plate.  On a couple of my nails I can feel the nail bed under the nail plate it is so sore. 

Needless to say I think hard gels are not for me.  I just wish I had learned my lesson the first time, why oh why did I have to do the gels the second time.  I tell ya stupidity gone crazy and I really feel stupid....oh well you live, you learn.  Well for normal people and I am far from normal.

In hopes of helping to grow out all the damage I did to my nails, I cut them right down to nothing, I literally have not had short nails like this since my childhood.  Yes you heard me I am now a proud member of the Nub Club!!!

I will however still find a way to do nail art it just may not look that clean or be too simple but I will find a way.  If you follow my blog or YouTube, or even on nailpolis  I will be showcasing my nubs as often as I can.

Well until next time, or until my stupidity gets the better of me......Have a great day and happy painting!

Youtube: silverkiss86nailaddiction
Nailpolis: Kristyna

No comments:

Post a Comment