Thursday, October 20, 2016

Breast Cancer Awareness

Breast Cancer Awareness.....


I only realized today that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I have known people who have fought and won their battle with breast cancer, it is to them and everyone else battling the disease that this is for.  


I used Sally Hansen in Twisted Pink for the base color.  Originally I was just going to stamp with I Pink I Can from Sally Hansen but when I tried it on my thumb it didn't show up on camera, you could barely see it in person unless you were right on top.

To try and make the stamping better I did the double stamping.  First up is Mundo de Unas white, then directly over top of that is Sally Hansen I Pink I Can.  Finish off with a topcoat.

After I was done the manicure I thought it would look better with a matte base color and a glossy stamp but I guess that is going to have to wait until next time.  I also realized that some of the stamps are upside down.  I think because whenever I go to stamp I always forget that it's not to me that they are supposed to face.  I always think that I am supposed to be the one that the design is the right way for.  That being said I am sorry for any backwards stamping that happened or is going to happen, because I can guarantee that it is going to happen again.

I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to support your dearest charities.  As always have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment