Sunday, October 30, 2016

Scary Halloween

Trick or Treat!!!


Halloween is coming, and so I thought I would get one more nail art in there before it's too late.  I have this stamping plate that I never knew what to do with it, partly because I never took the film off to find out what the images were.  Well I saw on the born pretty website that it was Halloween based, or at least can be taken that way.  The images are quite scary in my opinion.



Upon seeing the plate on the born pretty website I took out the plate and stamped each image just to see for myself.  What do you think?  Halloween material?



Here is what you'll need:









Anyway on to the tutorial.  As always base coat, then base color.  in this case it's two coats of  essence dream on, followed by Sally Hansen Red Carpet, but I did the dry brush technique with the red to make it look like blood.





Well is this Halloween worthy?  Let me know.  

To all those going out for Halloween, or taking a little one out, stay safe and be careful, but above all have FUN.

Well that's all from me for now, as always have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment