Tuesday, November 29, 2016

BOOM!

BOOM!!!!


Good morning everyone.  I realize that there will be two posts today but as I said in the last post, it has been crazy around here and I have not had time to update or post anything so here is the second mani that I did.

To start I just want to say that I got some more nail mail, nail vinyls!!!!  Yay, I have been waiting forever.  I have never used them before, this is the first time.  They were simple enough to use but it did get a little problematic when I went to pull them off and it started taking my nail polish with it.  ( thanks to my wonderful peel off base coat.)  I picked these nail vinyls up from aliexpress.


Well onto the mani with the nail vinyls.



In this mani I used:
  • Sally Hansen White On
  • Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
  • Sally Hansen Blue Boom
  • Starburts/Sunburst nail vinyl 
For the base color I used the White, then I sponged on the pacific Blue so that it was not too dark or would swallow up the decal.  Blue Boom was used to color in the nail.  I had this polish around for years but never wanted to use it.  It does not look good on its own (in my opinion) so it had to go with something.  It does however make a nice decal.



I had some issues taking off the vinyl but overall they worked well.

As for the name of this mani, I know it is not original and I will not take the credit as one of the polishes used is Blue Boom.  I just did not know what else to call it as it was done all in blue.  

I'm not sure there is much else to say on this mani so I'm going to end it here before I ramble anymore.  I hope you enjoyed it, and as always Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment